"Remember also thy Creator in the days of thy youth, before evil days come, and the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them."
Ecclesiastes 11:9-12:1
Thursday, October 9, 2008
If you happen to live in my part of Ontario, and there's not a cloud in the sky, a brisk wind tossing leaves here and there, and a temperature of around 15 degrees, go step outside and enjoy the weather. It's just beautiful!
hey rach wassup. i liked yr post with the music. classical really is beautiful and powerful and i think people dont really understand it nowadays. yet i do love my rock and whatever else, lol!! ya the weather was great, walking the dog has been kinda fun, but he keeps stopping to eat all the leaves that blow lol! so hows toby? ttyl and cya soon!
thnx katrina! I'm not soley classical either, it's just my favorite kind!
um...what dog?!? Can I come see him? :) Toby's doing great! He's getting older,(going to be 6 in November) but he still loves wrestling and tearing around the backyard. He's got a water phobia which is kinda hilarious--he hops over puddles when we go for walks.
I SECOND THAT!!!!! what a beautiful, wonderful, perfect fall day!!!!
ReplyDeletehey rach wassup. i liked yr post with the music. classical really is beautiful and powerful and i think people dont really understand it nowadays. yet i do love my rock and whatever else, lol!! ya the weather was great, walking the dog has been kinda fun, but he keeps stopping to eat all the leaves that blow lol! so hows toby? ttyl and cya soon!
ReplyDeletethnx katrina! I'm not soley classical either, it's just my favorite kind!
ReplyDeleteum...what dog?!? Can I come see him? :)
Toby's doing great! He's getting older,(going to be 6 in November) but he still loves wrestling and tearing around the backyard. He's got a water phobia which is kinda hilarious--he hops over puddles when we go for walks.