Yikes!! Tomorrow I'm going for my G2!!!
I'm using the instructor's car,
just had a refresher lesson yesterday,
and she's taking me through the route tomorrow (how sweet is that?),
yet I'm still worried/scared/nervous.
I hate worry.
Yet I know that God's probably going to have me go through more things like this, but never without Him and not without His control! And by His grace, these things will strengthen my faith. So even if I fail...there's always a next time.
Please don't think that this is my logic at the present time. I'll probably be just as worried tomorrow as I am now. But you know, maybe not! Maybe I should just wait and see and trust.
Look on the bright side.
Sweet!
ReplyDeleteI hope you do well and that you're not too nervous! I'll be praying for ya, and hoping for the best :)
Love Karen <3
How did you do?
ReplyDeletedon't be nervous, Rach? member.... i still love you
Jessy