OK...I was going to wait until I got the pictures but I can't hold it in any longer...
Last Sunday (March 30th) I did Profession of Faith!!
It was a stressful, yet beautiful day. (I think my nerves made me forget a bit how beautiful it was) The church was packed, especially with family from Matthew T., who also did it with me. It was so nice to have family and friends there as well- makes me feel so blessed! (Thanks guys!)
Rev. Slaa based the sermon on Ps. 116. He also picked a verse for both of us.
Mine was Ps. 116: 1,2 : "I love the Lord because He has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because He inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call on Him as long as I live."
...Beautiful.
Right now, I'm stopping schoolwork for a while because I have to study for my Grade 1 Theory exam in May. Then I'll be polishing 3 piano pieces for the London Kiwanis Festival at the end of April. So ya, right now it's pretty busy...(sigh) I don't think I'll have the summer off, schoolwise.
Next week will be our minister's last sermon in our church and then he's off to Smithers! It's kinda sad. Last Saturday was the Farewell Evening. But hopefully we don't have to wait too long for another minister.
Tomorrow we'll be holding down the fort, because Mom and Dad will be off to the Kitchener homeschool conference. Hopefully, I can go to OCHEC!
So, I think that's all...I hope to get the pictures on soon! (No, we didn't take any :( )
Congratulations, Rachel! (I just found you!!)
ReplyDelete