Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What next??

So yesterday we were all getting out of the van to go for a stroll in Chapters bookstore.(one of my favorite places!) And I did the nice big sister thing-close the sliding door after Katelynn, Reuben, and Linnea hopped out. I closed the door and screamed, and there was my 3 fingers of my left hand caught in the door! Mom quickly opened it and I had 3 nice purple marks under my knuckles, throbbing etc... (thankfully not the nails!) So we rushed in Chapters and got a free cup of ice from Starbucks which helped the pain and swelling a bit.
Well, I had Catechism that night and hoped I would still be able to write. (yup, I'm a lefty :) )
But then I got a low-grade fever again so I didn't have to. (don't get me wrong, I really did want to go!!) And today, my fingers are much better, but we have piano lessons...

So in short, I'm still alive, still have all my fingers, but more humbled...:)

(P.S. Hope everyone else is doing far better!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Oh,always something eh? That's too bad... Hope those fingers are better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, ouch ouch!!!!! that hurts SO much!!! my sympathies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! *sniff* Your sympathies are appreciated! ;) No really,my fingers are a whole lot better- just bruised and a little stiff.
    I'll live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that never happens to me... Sure I want callices on my guitar hand, but not like that :)

    ReplyDelete