Friday, November 23, 2007

God knows best

This is a sad story, but today a sweet little boy named James-almost 3 years old- died. His parents are Rob and Stephanie Vanmiddelkoop. (I'm not sure which church they go to, but I'm pretty sure it's either URC or Canadian Reformed) He had been very sick and in hospital for a couple years with a serious disease in which his body couldn't tolerate proteins, and then complications resulted. I'd first read about it on my mom's cousin's blog and then read it on James' family's blog. We've been following his blog for a while, so it's pretty sad...but God knows best...his sufferings are over.

Here's the link to James' blog...http://lysinuricproteinintolerance.blogspot.com/
Please pray for his parents and siblings.

1 comment:

  1. i know rev. slaa got called... it must be so hard for ministers to get calls and try decide where to go... i hope for your sake he stays! :)

    ReplyDelete