Friday, June 1, 2007

HOT, hot, hot!!

Yep, it's been crazy hot these last few days. If only this humid air would leave, it might not feel like 40C every day!! But it's a good thing we have an awning on our back porch so we don't get fried.
Dad's also been trying to get our pool in shape. We're trying to convert to a salt water system. It doesn't mean swimming in ocean water! After we pour salt in the water, a pump makes chlorine from the salt by a chemical reaction of some sort. It's supposed to keep the water from stinging your eyes. But we've still been swimming! The kids have been in the pool almost every day! But 70 degrees Fahrenheit is a little chilly for me!
Mom, Lydia, and I have been planting our front garden! It used to be full of old bushes and weeds galore, but now it looks so much better! I really have to get pictures of the flowers!
Still finishing up schoolwork. I'm also hoping to find a job for the summer.
I think that's all for now, Bye:)
rachee b.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael!
    I just read your email. Cool blog! I haven't been on here in ages. Is it ok with you if I link your blog to mine? See ya,
    <3 Karen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! Thanks for commenting! Sure you can link my blog to yours...by the way, how can I do that to mine?
    See ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to blogger dashboard, click "lay out", find "links", click "edit". Then type in the address and my name.
    Hope this helps you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Racheal!
    Cool Blog. It's great to hear from you. We are making our pool salt water too. see ya later

    ReplyDelete