Hey guess what!
I Got a Camera!! You know, I never thought I would, since good ones are so crazy expensive, but we were looking in our superstore flyer one day and saw one for under a hundred bucks! But it turned out that they only had the display model available, so I got it for even cheaper! It's a Kodak Easyshare and it's nice because it doesn't have all different options for taking pictures, just the basics. So now I have no excuse not to update on pictures every now and then, (perhaps now I'll update more than once a month, maybe;) But, the bad news is that I upload my pictures on my own computer which is not connected to the net. Hmmmmmmm.
We're doing lots of yard work today- holiday Monday- in the backyard and sitting around. It feels like Saturday. But it isn't because last Saturday, my mom's side of the family celebrated my Opa and Oma's 45th Anniversary at a fancy restaurant! I do have pictures of that.
As of tomorrow there will be about a month and a couple weeks left of school! I will probably continue Biology and Writing through the summer, depending. Pre-Algebra's almost finished!
So that's all for now, till I get pictures on here! See ya.
rachee.
Here's a verse that's one of my favorites:
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
No comments:
Post a Comment