Hey all!!
It finally snowed! I was beginning to wonder if we even would have a 'real' winter at all! It rained and rained for days, until 4 days ago, we got over a foot of the white stuff! It looked so nice, so fresh and clean. Although some people don't like winter because of the cold and yucky driving, (I guess I'm one of them!) I'll always love the snow. I say looked, because...
It finally snowed! I was beginning to wonder if we even would have a 'real' winter at all! It rained and rained for days, until 4 days ago, we got over a foot of the white stuff! It looked so nice, so fresh and clean. Although some people don't like winter because of the cold and yucky driving, (I guess I'm one of them!) I'll always love the snow. I say looked, because...
it melted! :( I hope we get more soon, though!
The new french doors are up! Though it took quite a bit of work to get them up, it looks very cool. Now we just have to finish painting them and put in the handles. I'll post pictures of them sometime.
Not much else going on though, except me, Lydia, and Katelynn are practicing hard for our church Christmas program next Sunday!
Hope to write more next post, (I'm tired from working this afternoon)
C ya later! rachee
I'll leave you with this verse: "If you love Me, you will keep my commandments. And I
will pray the Father, and He will give you another Counsellor, to
be with you for ever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world
cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; you
know Him, for He dwells with you, and will be in you."
JOHN 14: 15-17 (RSV)
No comments:
Post a Comment