Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All Done!!


Today I did my Grade 7 piano exam!!

All those months of studying, memorizing, and agonizing are finally over! It's always nerve-wracking of course, (I've never done a piano exam before!) but I got through it. It's so wierd that it all comes down to a 15-minute exam (playing the 5 songs I memorized, scales and other technique in front of an examiner just scribbling away) but the minutes just zoom by!

I also did my Grade 1 Theory exam in May, Kiwanis Festival in April...probably have to do a Grade 2 in September...


Now what?? I'm so used to being always practicing, playing... Relax time! And finishing up school, and helping Dad at the shop.
Nice the weather's finally warmed up, eh? Had some nasty thunderstorms, though.
We've been using the pool quite often!

2 comments:

  1. hi rach! if u wanna link to my blog it's http://justagirlintheworld9.blogspot.com!! congrats on the g2 and the piano- u rock and know i'm rooting 4 ya- and a little jealous cuz i still haven't gotten my mum to take me 4 g1 yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks...I linked to ya! Hopfully, you can get yours eventually!

    ReplyDelete